The Library has reopened after two-week closure, but there have been a few changes to ensure your safety. Masks are required in the library and you will be asked a series of questions at the entrance regarding possible coronavirus symtoms. Here is more that you need to know:
1. Study Rooms: 8AM-10PM
- There will be a reduced number of study seats available to maintain social distancing.
- All quiet zone seats with partitions will be temporarily changed to Laptop-enabled seats.
- If possible, use study seats with partitions and maintain social distance between each other.
2. Reading Rooms: Monday-Friday 9AM-5:30PM
- Closed on weekends and holidays
3. Seminar Rooms: Available during library/reading rooms hours
- Wear a mask and keep the door open when inside seminar rooms.
- Seminar rooms may be unavailable depending on the COVID-19 situation.
1. Masks are required in the library. If you don't wear a mask, you willnot be allowed in. All the library services will be suspended for one week including library access, borrowing privileges, and webpage login, if caught.
2. You need to receive approval via QR code using the Ycons app at the entrance and bring your University ID Card to get access to the library.
3. Make sure to wear a mask and keep doors open when inside the seminar rooms/group study rooms/collaboration booths.
4. Visitors are not allowed to enter during this time.
5. Please be aware that services may be subject to change by local guidance and COVID-19 circumstances. We sincerely request your cooperation and understanding to ensure the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.